No wires. No limits.
Unique battery powered trowel machines designed specifically for building and flooring companies that place a high priority on quality and ease of use.
The 72V Honda eGX battery-powered motor, developed especially for this application in collaboration with LIEVERS HOLLAND, allows you to create a high-quality finish to any type of concrete floor, with zero emissions and without any cords.
The high-quality and powerful HONDA battery motor is equipped with a 720Wh battery pack (Lithium-ion). These batteries are quick and easy to change, allowing for long and carefree continuous working.
The HONDA motor comes with a 3-year warranty! The batteries come with a standard 2-year warranty. When you register the machine, the rest of the machine is also covered by a 2-year warranty.
The unique control panel ensures optimum ease of operation. Thanks to the foldable steering handle and special lifting bracket, the LTM-eGX is extremely easy to transport and store. The steering handle is height adjustable and has a narrow profile, making the machine ideal for working indoors and in confined spaces.
- This machine developed by Lievers Holland is unique in its class.
- The machines are light, compact, well balanced and therefore very maneuverable and ergonomic to use.
- “Powered by HONDA “. Equipped with HONDA’s proven and reliable engine and battery technology.
- The HONDA batteries are easy and quick to change.
- The unique control panel ensures optimum ease of operation.
- Foldable handlebar and the special lifting bracket for optimal transport.
- Low noise level for pleasant working.